Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Wedding: Gentle Men


Love the huge contrast between the bachelor and the bachelorette prep...




Meanwhile, the girls were just finishing up and I was rushing to the Park Avenue Club across the street to get zipped up...




Lemme tell you, I'm Jewish, it's in my nature to be a *bit* panicky. So, it was no surprise that I was all crazed about missing my shuttle from the hotel to the venue and ran outside in my robe (sans underwear, oy vey!). But let's be honest, it's not the first time I've ended up embarrassing myself in my bathrobe and at least this one was pretty. Without too many stares I made it to my other bridal suite and got in to my dress with the assistance of my mother-in-law, my grandmother, and my good friend, Fashion Tape. Thankfully I was oblivious to the guys back at the hotel who never could get those bowties tied. Oh, and the grooms tuxedo was also a fail so he made one last surprise appearance as Military Man. Shit happens.

No comments: